Friendship Tree or Jade Tree
- Position: bright, direct light
- Soil: freely draining potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Eventually growing to form an upright, branching shrub up to 2m tall, this succulent is so easy to grow - provided it gets lots of light and is not overwatered. That makes it a great plant for a child, or for an inexperienced gardener who just wants something to look nice without needing lots of care.
- Home care: During the growing season, water thoroughly (making sure the excess water drains away freely) whenever the compost begins to dry out, then water very sparingly in winter.
Mini Crassula Ovata